Ways to give at Covenant Church United Methodist
1) Offering plate contributions – Financially contributing during a worship service.
2) Mailed contributions – Did not make it to Church on Sunday? Mail your contribution to: 1526 Skeet Club Road, High Point, NC 27265.
3) On line banking check – If you have on-line banking, you can send a check to Covenant when you pay your bills.
4) Direct debit of your checking account – Covenant can automatically draft your account on the 10th of each month. Direct debit authorization forms are available from the church office or you can download an authorization form.
5) Gifts of stock – You may want to consider donating stock to Covenant Church. In so doing, you would receive a tax deductible donation at fair market value as of the date of the gift with no gain to report.
6) Gifts from your estate – Consider remembering Covenant Church in your will. A bequest is an excellent way to leave a legacy to Covenant as a statement of your faith and priorities.
Questions? If you would like more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
or 336-841-3242, ext 10