We want to:
- Incite Wonder: So children grow up continually amazed at the wonder of their heavenly Father a how much he loves them.
- Provoke Discovery: So children pursue a lifestyle of discovery, where their identity is determined by a personal relationship with Christ ad where they are guided by His Spirit and truth.
- Fuel Passion: So children will have a sense of passion that will mobilize them to do what Jesus did when he stepped on this planet.
On Sunday mornings we offer Small Groups for children during each of the worship services. Each small group is led by amazing adult shepherds and youth assistants. Kids will experience Bible stories through games, art, drama, music, play and lots of fun activities.
- 8:30 — Childcare is available for infants through 5 years during the worship service.
- 9:45 –Small Groups available by age group: Infant Toddler, 2s, 3s, 4s, K-5, 1st, 2nd and 3rd,4th and 5th
- 11:00– There are three small groups available- one for infants/toddlers – one for preschoolers and one for elementary students.
Young Believers is a Sunday Night Ministry to 3rd-5th Graders that meets from 5-6:30pm for fellowship and Bible study. From games to snack supper, to service projects and our Summer Mission, we spend time learning about what it means to be a child of God!
For more information on any of our Children’s Ministries or to volunteer,
please contact Laura Danford at email@example.com